Space Hero Space Hero

Holy-fucking-shit.

If I could give you a 30, I would do it.

Just fantastic, I can clearly see the aliens invading the earth with this song, amazing work.

Keep this stuff man, you got a shitload of talent.

The Nameless City The Nameless City

Really good.

You remember me of my band, using books as inspiration and trying to tell stories trough music, fucking great man.

Awakenings Awakenings

Wonderful atmosphere

Very inmersive song, if I were you I would make it longer and with an stronger part and make a full song with that, because it´s a perfect introduction for something really great man.

Great job!

Still Blastin' Still Blastin'

Whoa man!

That was perfect man, lots of details and pretty good progression.

Don´t know a lot of megaman, but I really like to break my head when I compose, and this got my total respect, you got a lot of details in it and it doesn´t sound stuffy or something.

Wonderful job.

NemesisTheory responds:

Thanks a lot!

It's too bad you aren't familiar with Megaman, but I'm still really happy you managed to like the song regardless! <3

At the Wheel At the Wheel

liked it, bro

I liked the dark/epic atmosphere of the song, really inspiring.

broosree responds:

Thanks! Like I said in the description, this is a really old song (almost 10 years), but I'm glad you like it.

Subject to Escape Subject to Escape

nice, but...

That was nice for an intro to a song or something, but if you keep repeating it during 4 minutes, it will become boring.

You need to come along with something stronger that makes the song have a rush, and then, you will have a good structure.

Nedak responds:

Thanks for the criticism bro. I made this in about 1-2 hrs and the main focus was supposed to be on the guitar which does change even though it's rooted in the same key.

Thanks for taking the time to reply though! I'll probably be re-doing this at some point as I really enjoy my the base of its structure and idea.

Thanks,
Nedak

Pokemon G/S Lance Battle Final Pokemon G/S Lance Battle Final

Excellent

Just excellent dude, and perfec recording.

Burn7 responds:

Not quite perfect, but I did some remastering and I think this one is http://www.mediafire.com/?2zrnkpphz3b r3ik

It has the Dragonite cry and everything!

Thanks for the review!